Thursday, September 30, 2010

Book Review- Ridley Pearson- Chain of Evidence



Ridley Pearson- Chain of Evidence (Hyperion 1995) 3.75 Stars



After ignoring evidence in a previous case, detective Joe Dartelli is now finding out that it may be coming back to haunt him. In a previous case he labelled what may have been a murder, a suicide. Now more people are dying by suspicious suicides and the evidence is bringing his former mentor under suspicion. Now he must dig into the suicides to find out if they really are murders. Is this sabotage, a vigilante, or just suspicious suicides?



This was an interesting book. The parental abuse factor was a little tough to deal with, but the crime scene sections were very well done. This book grabbed my attention and did have slower parts, but never lost my attention. The plot was good, did not really have any shocking moments or huge twists, but was well done. It certainly ended with a bang! I loved the concluding chapters! The characters were well-crafted and although the relationship stuff was weak and unnecessary, I still enjoyed the character side of the book. I found the evidence gathering parts were great and I found it fascinating to learn about. I would recommend this book to those who like a good thriller/mystery.



For more of my book reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com



Tony Peters


Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping


http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!