Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Book Review- Sidney Sheldon- The Sky is Falling



Sidney Sheldon- The Sky is Falling (William Morrow 2000) 3.25 Stars



The Winthrops were a prominent American Family whom everyone seemed to love. When the family dies one by one, reporter Dana Evans begins to suspect foul play. The more she digs, the more she realizes that something just isn’t right, especially when her life seems to be on the line. The question is, can she uncover the truth before it puts her six feet under?



I wasn’t immediately grabbed by this book, but there was something about the main character that made me want read on. I thought that the characters were brilliantly done, a great job by this experienced author. I also found it interesting to see the characters travel all around the world, although there really wasn’t a lot of description on the setting, and it would have been cool to see that. The plot was descent, but could have been better, I felt that it was a little cheesy in parts and the main character was a little naïve. I did enjoy some of the twists, although I found myself saying, “Right!” I do enjoy books about reporters though; there is just something about the hunt for information. Overall I thought that this book was okay, but it could have been better.



For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com



Tony Peters


Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping


http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!