Saturday, July 4, 2009

Review- Bill Manville- Writing to Get Published Student Handbook

Bill Manville- Writing to Get Published Student Handbook (http://www.writers.com/manville.html) 4.5 Stars

I would like to Bill Manville for sending me this handbook, it was a very informative read. This handbook gives aspiring writers the information that they will need in order to stand a chance at getting published. It explains all the important little details from showing and not telling, to what publishers are looking for. On his website Manville holds a teaching course for writers, which is what the handbook is supposed to go along with, although you can read the handbook and not take the course.
I would encourage writers to at least glance through this handbook as it does have some helpful hints and pointers. I enjoyed reading it, as an author every little thing helps. The writing market is tough and we authors need to take every bit of advice we can get!

Tony Peters
Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping
http://www.tonypeters.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!