Thursday, March 31, 2011

Book Review- George Sullivan- Lewis and Clark

George Sullivan- Lewis and Clark (Scholastic 2000) 4.25 Stars



This book covers the journey of Lewis and Clark as they go on their expedition to the Pacific Ocean. I thought it was pretty interesting and very informative. It was presented in a manor easy enough for kid’s to understand and had some cool pictures. A great read for kid’s who want to learn about America’s history. I learned some interesting fun facts. I would recommend this book to those who have children with curious minds.



For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com



Tony Peters


Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping


http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!