Sunday, October 15, 2017

Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth Review

Four: A Divergent Collection 3.25

This book just fills in little bits that were already covered in Divergent, only from Four's perspective. I really enjoyed how it fills in information that helps develop Four's character a little more. I feel like this whole book could have been combined straight into Divergent, by simply making the whole series third person. I have mentioned this in reviews of the previous books, and the book Four, just reaffirms this in my mind. I did enjoy the book, just feel that it is kind of redundant. Short stories are harder to get into, but overall I think this book was good. In the future I would actually recommend reading this once you are finished reading Divergent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!