Sunday, June 23, 2013

This is our trip to Cochrane, The Calgary Zoo, and Banff. We got out on Tuesday and the roads were wiped out on Wednesday. Along with all the flooding starting. Guess we got out just in time. Anyway got some great shots of the animals at the zoo and thought I would share them with you all. Thinking of getting a better camera and getting into photography, so may have to start saving now. The Zoo made for a great practice ground, and I was impressed by some of the shots I managed to take. Hope you enjoy this collection.
































Loved the Zoo, but all the animals look so bored!

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing the pictures again - my favourites are definitely the red panda and the butterfly on the curved green plant. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!