Monday, June 11, 2018

Vancouver Aquarium Photos and A Happy Reunion

Our day at the aquarium started of on a positive note, meeting my mother, whom I had not seen in many years, her hubby, whom I had never met, and my brother Devin, whom I also had not seen in years. We had a wonderful time exploring the Aquarium and then going out for a drive around Vancouver and then stopped at the Cactus Club. Sadly at the Cactus Club our waiter felt the need to spend more time flirting with a table 2 down from us. He completely ignored the guys at the table and only spoke with the women, rarely visiting any other table, we eventually had to go and ask for our bill, then had to wait even longer for him to stop flirting and come give us our bill, no tip for this guy.
Aside from that though, the day was a blast and we loved seeing Mom so happy. A pleasant reunion and the start of better days in our relationship!

Here is some photos, with more available at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1532670250194250&type=3



























The last one is called "A Face Only A Mother Can Love".

Thanks for checking these out. Look for more of these to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!