Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Book Review- James Rollins- Excavation



James Rollins- Excavation 3.75 Stars

Excavating an archaeological site in the Andes, Dr. Henry Conklin and his group of students unearth an old mummy who was an old friar. The students are exploring the site and come across an underground passage filled with deadly traps. This site is filled with a vast richness, far beyond the important historical knowledge. All of this may appear wonderful on the outside, but inside, they may be unearthing something far more dangerous than they ever thought possible.

The introduction to this book was pretty good. It draws the reader in, making you want to read more and find out how it is going to tie into the rest of the book. The book kept me on the edge of my seat for the majority of the novel. It was a fast-paced plot with many great twists and turns. I do not usually enjoys sci-fi twists, but in the case of this novel, it fit perfectly, a little too odd for me, but overall it was well done. The characters were fairly well-crafted and assisted the storyline nicely. Overall it was an enjoyable read, although a little too sci-fi for me to keep it.

For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com.

Tony Peters
Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!