Saturday, June 9, 2012

Book Review- Jeffery Deaver- The Burning Wire


Jeffery Deaver- The Burning Wire 4 Stars

Lincoln Rhyme and Amelia Sachs are back as they take on a killer who is using the New York City’s electricity to murder innocent civilians. They must now find a reason behind the attacks in order to figure out just who is committing them. Stopping them may just be the scariest thing they have ever done. At the same time Rhyme is trying to put a stop to the Watchmaker who is in Mexico. He is assisting the Mexican police force and Agent Dance.

This book had a decent start to it, grabbing my attention immediately. It never really did slow down, although it didn’t hold my attention as well as it went on. I always love the twists he throws in; you know that it will never be the way he is making it seem like it is. It is amazing how he can make things suddenly completely change directions. I loved how the case concluded as well, as it wasn’t really what you expected to see. I especially loved what happened with Rhyme in the last section. The characters in this book are very well done and fit into the storyline perfectly. They have great depth and were realistic. Overall it was a good addition to this series.

For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com.

Tony Peters
Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!