Saturday, February 25, 2012

Book Review- Paul Levine- Solomon vs Lord


Paul Levine- Solomon vs Lord (Bantam Books 2005) 3.5 Stars

Steve Solomon is a wily lawyer whose tricks are well known in the courtroom. Victoria Lord is a rookie lawyer with something to prove and a stickler for the rules. After getting her fired, he will partner with her for a high profile murder trial. It will be a balance of sticking to the law and playing with the law, which could either work out great, or land them both in a cell.

The beginning of this book was an interesting way to start and prepared me for a very amusing read. It did take a while to get to the point and lacked focus. It was an okay plot though and made for a good read. It was not the most realistic of books, but made up for with great characters and a lot of laugh out loud scenes. I do not know if I have laughed so much with a book in quite a while. One thing I did not like was all the sexual parts, but some of these were kind of funny as well. Overall this book was a good one time read and I would be interested in reading more by this author.

For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com.

Tony Peters

Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping

http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!