Sunday, September 25, 2011

I have hockey cards from 1982-present. These cards include many teams and current/past stars. Also includes insert, rookie, and jersey cards. The price will vary depending on the card/player. I am willing to sell or trade, just tell me what players/teams you are looking for and I will let you know what I have.


Prices start at .05 and will go up depending on the card.

In the case of all trades, the trader must ship first. I will not send cards until I have recieved the agreed upon cards. In the case of purchases, I accept paypal, money orders, and personal cheques. cards will not be shipped until the money order/personal cheques have been cleared by the bank. I will then ship within the next 3 or 4 business days.

If this interests you comment on this post and leave an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!