Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Book Review- Michael Connelly- Echo Park

Michael Connelly- Echo Park (Warner Books 2007) 4.5 Stars

Information has come up about an old case that Harry Bosch
worked years ago. To avoid a death sentence, a man is going to confess to a
list of murders and provide locations for the bodies. Harry Bosch is now
working with the lawyers to close out his old case. The course of events that
would follow, no one could have foreseen.


This book was very different from the other books in this
series. It was quite interesting and had some great twists that kept you
guessing until the end. The plot was action-packed and weaved a web of
intrigue. The characters were really well done, and worked in nicely with the
plot. This is one of the best in this series, if not by this author; I did like
Five Dragons better. I can’t really think of anything negative to say and that
does not happen too often. Overall I certainly recommend this book to any
thriller enthusiasts.


For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com

Tony Peters
Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping

http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!