Friday, March 18, 2011

Book Review- Thomas Greanias- The Atlantis Revelation



Thomas Greanias- The Atlantis Revelation (Pocket Star Books 2010) 4 Stars



Conrad Yeats is exploring the inside of a destroyed Nazi submarine following clues that have led him to what could be a deadly discovery. Hitler was searching for Atlantis and what he found could have altered the result of the war. Now Yeats must put a stop to a deadly scheme that could jumpstart Armageddon. It is another race against time and this time it might just cost him everything he holds dear.



I loved the introduction to this book. It grabs the reader’s attention and sets them up for a rollercoaster ride. This book was a great conclusion to the trilogy. The plot was fairly good and definitely was action-packed. There were a lot of twists and turns, not all of them unforeseeable, but enough to keep the reader on the edge of their seat. The characters were pretty good, although I abhor sister Serena Serghetti, I have been hoping for her death all along (which actually makes the book more enjoyable). I found it interesting to see what Yeats uncovers and how he deals with the situations he is dealt. I would recommend this series to anyone who loves a good thrill ride.



For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com



Tony Peters


Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping


http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!