Saturday, March 5, 2011

Book Review- Ted Dekker- The Bride Collector



Ted Dekker- The Bride Collector (Center Street 2011) 3.75 Stars



A psychopath is obsessed with beautiful women. He believes that he is collecting them for God’s work, but Special Agent Brad Raines thinks otherwise. He must hunt down this killer before he destroys everything Raines holds dear. On a weird twist he finds himself relying on a select group at the Center for Wellness and Intelligent, a home for mentally ill, but very intelligent people.



I have gotten used to the extreme oddity of Ted Dekker’s books, which leads to a lot of intense moments. This book was not nearly as odd as the majority of his other books. It did have some good twists and turns however. That being said I have seen better work by this author, which is not to say that I did not like this book. I do wish that the situations would have been a little more realistic, as I do not think that an FBI man would rely on mentally ill patients to solve his case. However it was different from other books in that manner, which is kind of nice to see. The characters were unique and fairly well created. Overall I thought that this book was good, but could have been better.



For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com



Tony Peters


Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping


http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!