Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Book Review- Eric Van Lustbader- Last Snow



Eric Van Lustbader- Last Snow (Forge Books 2010) 3 Stars



An American senator is killed in the Ukraine and now the president has asked that Jack McClure look into it. Following a trail of dangerous clues, he must sort through the lies to find the truth behind the situation. Alli, the president’s daughter has decided to tag along, and Jack must now split his focus to keep her safe on this dangerous assignment.



I was disappointed in his book. I liked The Testament by this author and was hoping to enjoy this one too. However this was not the case. I found it really distracting that it jumped from character to character throughout the book, it made it hard to follow what was going on, and keep track of each person. It also made it hard to get to know any particular character, although I think individually the characters were pretty decent. The plot had lots of twists and turns, and overall was pretty good. It was interesting to see how the characters dealt with the lies they were telling each other, but in the end it was a little too confusing.



For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com



Tony Peters


Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping


http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!