Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Book Review- James Patterson and Andrew Gross- 3rd Degree



James Patterson and Andrew Gross- 3rd Degree (Warner Books 2005) 3.75 Stars



Detective Lindsay Boxer is going for a jog when a house explodes nearby. Rushing inside she saves one child, but also locates three dead bodies. As a threatening message turns up, more people begin to die. Her crew is back together to help her solve this case, and this time one of them is in grave danger, in the sights of a merciless killer.



I loved the introduction for this book, it grabbed my attention right off the bat, and did not let go until the end. The plot was fast-paced and kept you wanting more right through to the end. I did find myself hoping that it would be a little more unpredictable, as it was obvious what was going to happen. I did not find that there was a lot of character development in this book, and would have liked to of seen more, as it would have made the book stronger. This series has the potential to be really good, but they need to take a little more time when writing to improve them and give them that special touch.



For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com



Tony Peters


Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping


http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!