Thursday, March 25, 2010

Book Review- Stuart Woods- Capital Crimes



Stuart Woods- Capital Crimes (Signet 2004) 3.75 Stars



A killer with a political agenda is on the loose. He has already killed a conservative politician and is moving on to other targets. Now Kate must hunt down this killer and locate his targets before he completes the mission he has set out for himself. The killer thinks his objective is worth dying for and he intends to use all of his skills, which seem to be endless, to at least kill his main target. Can Kate figure out this man’s plan before he succeeds? She must use every resource at her disposal or she may loose the life she so enjoys.



Usually I do not enjoy political books, but this one had enough mystery and murder for me to enjoy this novel. The first section was questionable until the man ended up being killed by a sniper, with that I was hooked. The plot was quick moving and kept you guessing what was going to happen next. The ending was not entirely unpredictable, but was decent enough. Kate and her team of feds were good characters, although not extremely deep. I did not feel that the reader really gets to know anyone particularly well, which to me is a negative as I like to connect with the characters. Overall though Capital Crimes was good thriller that I feel good about recommending to thriller readers.



For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com



Tony Peters


Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping


http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!