Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Ep3.46 God Uses Visions to Prepare Us for the Future:Tony Peters: Daily ...

As a few people know, I get visions. God has used visions throughout the Bible to send messages, warnings. Joseph, Daniel, and John are the most prominent examples, but there are more. And many have this gift today even, myself and my father included. Most are for me from God, a few have been for other people, messages. And then there are the scary ones, the ones that make me nervous, even though I know God will keep me safe, but I fear for the world, for those who do not know God's love. The reason I started doing daily devotions on my Youtube channel, Cool Explorations, and through Spotify, Apple Podcast, Anchor, and many other podcast platforms under the same title, God through a vision instructed me to do so, now I reach 18 countries and have reached nearly 2000 people, some in countries where listening could be very dangerous. This outreach has led to my Twitter account being shutdown, oh well, bye Twitter. God has bigger plans. Now back to the scary visions. In several visions, including some of the same, I see smoking buildings, flames in cities, cars burning, shadows running in front of flames, shots, screams, screams that freak me right out, soldiers marching, people with crosses on their foreheads fleeing on foot, as well as in vehicles, these same people being executed, martyred, a large explosion that rips through the night sky. These visions end with a voice warning that the end is nigh, the end is coming, be prepared, prepare your family, warning that I must not keep quiet about it. God of course will not allow me to know the time of His return, as it is written that none shall know the time, He will come as a thief in the night. So I cannot say if this is in my lifetime or not, though I feel it is coming sooner than we might think. Either way, we must spread God's Word, and live our lives as if He is coming today, always being prepared and preparing the world for His return. Tell people of God's love and glory, so that they may avoid his wrath. God has given ample opportunity, those who refuse to listen to His Word, have chosen their destiny, but we must help them see that the only real choice is to choose God.
With Love always, Your Brother in Christ.
1 Share
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!