Thursday, July 18, 2019

Fish Mania App Scam

I HIGHLY recommend not downloading or wasting your time playing the game Fish Mania app. You will start off getting money. Then as you go higher they give you fewer rewards unlike most apps. Then when you finally hit $9 you start only getting 1-3 cents per bottle that they give you once every 20 casts or so. Then when you get within 8 cents of your $10 cash out, you suddenly stop getting bottles altogether. Did hundreds of casts and no more bottles. I wrote a negative review and then contacted them about it last week. Got no response at all, telling me that the scam if for real and they do not have any concern for those who play it. DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!