Thursday, October 5, 2017

Teatro Ristorante

Atlantic Char

Lobster, Scallop, and Prawn Lasagna

Apple Cannolis
Teatro was an elegant and quiet restaurant. I liked that we could see the chefs in the kitchen and the smells were fantastic. One complaint would be that where we were seated was near the cleaning area of the kitchen that you could not see but we could smell the bleach. The waiter was attentive and kind, but at times seemed unsure of what he was doing. My Atlantic Char was delightful and vibrant, a great light lunch, a little seasoning would have been better, but overall a great mesh of flavours. The Lobster, Scallop, and Prawn Lasagna I could only sample a small bite of as it contains dairy.  The bite I did take though was amazing. So full of tastes of the sea, and packed with flavour. The Apple Cannolis were like little Apple pies and were a good way to finish off the meal. I was glad the dairy portion was on the side, that way I could eat some of the desert. Overall this is a great restaurant to visit in the arts section of downtown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!