Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Project Disclaimer

I know this is similar to the post I did yesterday, but this is the disclaimer I would throw in front if ever I decided to try to turn this into book form. And so to keep my perfectionist and order-based mind sane, I must post this on here as well. Hope to have the beginning chapters up here soon, will need to talk to my Dad to get some information first, can't remember things from being a baby/toddler. I am sure we can all agree that this is a good thing!

Disclaimer

Before anyone begins reading I want to say a few things. You must take note that I love my Dad, Step-Mom, and brother. I know that they love me in their own special ways. I want there to be no doubts about that in anyone's mind as they read these samplers of my life. I am in no way trying to blame them for anything, or disrespect them in any way, shape, or form. Do not lower your opinions of them, in fact raise your opinions, through the events you will see in my life, they managed to raise a God-fearing, law-abiding adult. We all make mistakes as parents, I understand this more now that I am a parent myself, so again do not disrespect my family. I apologize to anyone who may feel hurt by this project, I do not intend to hurt anyone. My only aim is to help myself and any readers heal.

In no way am I asking for anyone's pity through all of this, far from it. Respect me for finally getting the courage to begin this healing process. Anyone going through emotionally agony for similar events, or any event in their life, know you are not alone. If we unite and stand together as a society, we can help each other through these times. Feel free to cry, laugh, and more importantly, to forgive the ones who have done you wrong. I can honestly say that this is a major struggle for me, forgiveness does not come easy. I have not forgiven all who have caused hurt, but it is my goal to someday do so. This project should be a big step towards forgiveness and healing.

Do not think that this is an easy thing for me to do, it is being done out of necessity more so than anything. It is the most difficult thing I have ever had to do. I am admitting my faults, my brokenness, and my need for emotional rebuilding. I hope you can all get something good out reading this and come out of this with a better understanding of who I really am, and even a better understanding of humanity as a whole. My goal is to assist every reader in providing insight into their own lives.

Please note that many of these are the memories of a child, so they may be distorted or foggy. This is the reason why I have asked the readers who know the stories to enlighten me if they have a different view on it, I will edit the documents to include your views. Want this to be as accurate as possible. Also note that this is one person's viewpoint (I can't possibly be everyone), so please forgive any discrepancies. Some of the stories may be in different orders, or my age estimates may be slightly off, I apologize in advance for this, I can only remember so well. We may go back a little to do overlaps, this is an attempt at focusing on one area at a time, so if we overlap it is to suggest that the event timings were the same. Sorry if this annoys you, it is to make things less confusing for all readers.


Thank you in advance for your support and for reading this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!