Thursday, May 31, 2012

Book Review- Harlan Coben- Long Lost


Harlan Coben- Long Lost 3.75 Stars

When Myron Bolitar receives a strange phone call from a long lost fling asking him to go to Paris, he is reluctant to go considering his current relationship. When he finally does decide to go he finds himself thrown into the midst of something far scarier than he could have ever imagined. Even Win may not be able to help him. This cloak and dagger mystery will lead him to new places as he tries to help Terese find her daughter whom she though to be dead.

The book was a little slower to begin with, but it did pick up, albeit it took a bit. I may have preferred it to be faster-paced. When it did pick up it was quite interesting. I was happy to see this series changed up. It was the same basic plot, but we saw it spread out throughout the globe. It also went to a new depth that we have not seen in previous novels. The characters were once again very well done, and I enjoyed reading Myron and Win playing off each other so well. I did find that this novel was a little weaker overall than other books by this author, but it was still a good read.

For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com.

Tony Peters
Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!