Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Book Review- Daniel Silva- A Death in Vienna


Daniel Silva- A Death in Vienna (Signet Books 2005) 3.75 Stars

Gabriel Allon is being called upon by Israel again. After a Jewish building in Vienna was bombed, he is secretly sent there to get to the bottom of it. He is discovering though, that the answer may not be easy to swallow. Allon may have to face the demons of Jewish past and his own families past, in order to bring this to an end.

The introduction was kind of slow and did not really grab my attention. It did pick up pretty quickly though. I did not find that it ever got be intense, but it was interesting enough to keep me reading. The overall plot was really good; it was deep and had some great twists along the way. The book had a great conclusion; it was a really creative way to wrap things up. The characters were also really well done, with some good background. I found the holocaust story sad, but interesting. Overall it was a pretty good book.

For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com.

Tony Peters
Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!