Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Book Review- Catherine Clark- Lost In Space

Catherine Clark- Lost In Space (Scholastic Books 1998) 1 Stars

Young Will Robinson and his family are flying into space, headed to a new planet to start up a settlement, as Earth is being destroyed. Sabotaged early on they now find themselves lost in space and fighting to survive. How will they find their way in this wide open space?

It starts off fairly boring and it only picks up in a couple of places. The overall plot was not all that complex, nor interesting. The situations that the family finds themselves in are kind of lame and hard to believe. The characters are decent, but don’t have a lot of depth. It might interest those who like the movie, or like sci-fi, but not very many other people. Overall, I could probably describe this book in one word, cheesy.

For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com.

Tony Peters

Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping

http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that is too bad. I am currently watching the movie again. I kind of liked it when I was a kid, so I am watching it again. Guess I won't bother with the book.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!