Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Book Review- Brad Meltzer- The Zero Game


Brad Meltzer- The Zero Game (Coronet Books 2004) 3.75 Stars

Matthew and Harris are both senior staffers on the capital. They have both just started in on the secret Zero Game, where they place secret wagers on the capital. Now they have discovered that it is becoming deadly and may just cost them their lives. Now they must redeem themselves and get to the bottom of this while running for their lives.

It took me awhile to get into this one; it could have had a better introduction. It did slowly pick up and become faster-paced. I enjoyed the plot and the many twists and turns that it took along the way. The characters were well done and as always were a strong point in his books. It was a little weird how it started out as first person as one person, but the switched to a different person after a little bit. It had a great ending that was action-filled and wrapped things up nicely. Overall, I did enjoy reading this book; I just wished that it had started off better.

For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com.

Tony Peters

Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping

http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!