Sunday, June 5, 2011

Book Review- Rick Mofina- A Perfect Grave






Rick Mofina- A Perfect Grave (Pinnacle Books 2007) 3 Stars







Sister Anne has just been murdered and no one can figure out why. Police Detective Grace Garner and reporter Jason Wade are digging into the case. Things just aren’t adding up and when more people start dying they discover that it may have something to do with a secret past. They solve this case before it escalates out of control.







The introduction was pretty good and I was settling in for a good read. However it jumped from person to person and it got to be a little annoying. The basic plot was really good, but I feel that it was executed wrong. The characters were well done and seemed to jump off of every page. The setting was kind of weak at some points, but interesting anyway, especially when it had a chapter in the Rocky Mountains of Canada. Overall I thought this book was just okay. It was good, but could have been altered to be better.







For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com







Tony Peters




Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping




http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!