Sunday, June 26, 2011

Book Review- Daniel Silva- The Marching Season






Daniel Silva- The Marching Season (Ballantine Books 2000) 3.25 Stars



Things are heating up in Ireland as peace talks are happening. People are dying and Michael Osbourne has been brought back into the CIA to help deal with the problem. Now he has discovered that his father-in-law, the new American Ambassador in London, is to be assassinated to send a message. This will bring him face-to-face with an old enemy, a man who failed to kill him the first time, and does not plan to miss twice.



The introduction for this book was pretty good. It grabbed my attention and made me want to find out what was going to happen next. The plot was pretty good, keeping the reader on the edge of their seat, but it jumped around from character to character a little too much for my liking. It was kind of distracting and hard to keep up with who was doing what at what time. The characters were pretty good, in depth and well done, however there were a lot of characters to follow. Overall I would say that this book was okay, and I will certainly try other books by this author.



For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com



Peters


Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping


http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!