Thursday, June 2, 2011

Book Review- Brian Haig- Private Sector

Brian Haig- Private Sector (Warner Books 2004) 4.25 Stars



Major Sean Drummond has been sent to a private law firm in a government program that allows JAG lawyers to be placed in a private firm for a year, which is supposed to help them understand more about law. Drummond knew he didn’t want to go, but he had no idea just what kind of trouble he was being sent into. His former girlfriend, the person who was part of the law firm and the exchange program before him, has been murdered. It appears to be a part of a serial killer spree, but is there more of a connection to the firm than first meets the eye?



The first few pages of this book were not the most gripping. I would have liked a better introduction. That being said I love the wit and sarcasm of Sean Drummond, it is very amusing and made me chuckle throughout the book, and I loved his lawyer jokes. The characters were really well done and I enjoyed learning about them. The plot was pretty good as well, with some intense scenes, and a few good twists. The setting was in a few different cities, but the action was still there, and the shift in setting assisted in keeping the book fresh and exciting. This was a pretty good read and I would recommend it to those who enjoy a good thriller.



For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com



Tony Peters


Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping


http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!