Thursday, February 3, 2011

Book Review- Thomas Greanias- The Atlantis Prophecy



Thomas Greanias- The Atlantis Prophecy (Pocket Star Books 2008) 4.25 Stars



Conrad Yeats has just seen his adopted father’s burial stone and realizes that there is a hidden code on the tombstone. When America was founded there was built in a warning that could lead to America’s doom. He must work with Serena Serghetti to go through hidden tunnels beneath Washington DC in the hopes of saving America.



I enjoyed how this book picked where the last one left off and dives us immediately into a desperate race against time. The plot was once again fast-paced and it had many action-packed scenes. I cannot wait to read the next instalment in this trilogy. The characters were again good, but not great and I do find the romantic tension between the two main characters to be rather annoying at times. I would certainly recommend this series to anyone who loves a good treasure hunting series.



For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com



Tony Peters


Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping


http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!