Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Book Review- Harlan Coben- Gone for Good



Harlan Coben- Gone for Good (Dell Books 2002) 5 Stars



Will Klein’s brother was accused of murdering Will’s ex-girlfriend and quickly disappeared. Everyone assumed he was never coming back, but now eleven years later events are unfolding that have them all revisiting the past. Danger seems to come along with every shocking revelation they discover. Can they figure things out before it is too late?



I really enjoyed this book. It twisted and turned so many times, you just never knew what to expect. The plot was so intense you never had a dull moment. It was a little wordy at times, but not distractingly so. I also loved how the characters were so well done, and added so much to the book. The setting was pretty interesting and assisted the plot nicely in jacking up the intensity. I would certainly recommend this stand alone and any other book by this amazing author.



For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com



Tony Peters


Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping


http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!