Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Book Review- John Vornholt- Crossfire

John Vornholt- Crossfire (Pocket Books 1996) 1.5 Stars

Geordi LaForge is a roadie for the Starfleet band and Will Riker is looking to get in for his trombone playing. Geordi uses a phase modulator to add that special something to the band’s music and with the competition on Pacifica coming up they are going to need everyone playing perfectly. Meanwhile Riker is not impressed by the pranks he is getting from the older band members. After the competition they are captured are forced to play on a war-torn planet or be killed. Now they find themselves in a fight for their lives as two forces duke it out.

I really did not enjoy this book and am not sure why I even bothered finishing it. It had a good plot, once it got to it, which took more than half the book. The characters of will and Geordi were decent, but not great, and no one else had any kind of depth. Mostly I found this book to be fairly boring, even in the action parts it was ridiculous just how boring it was. I would not recommend this book to anyone, and that is all I really have to say about this book.

For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com

Tony Peters

Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping

http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!