Monday, January 24, 2011

Book Review- J.A. Jance- Breach of Duty



J.A. Jance- Breach of Duty (Avon Books 2000) 3.75 Stars



Beau’s partner Sue is a single parent who is struggling to raise two young boys, but she cannot let it distract her from the latest case. An elderly lady has been killed during arson, and a fridge full of money has been found in her garage. Meanwhile mysterious bones seem to be leading to death.



It took me quite some time to truly get into this book. The book was very character driven, which is good, but in this book’s case it was a little much. About halfway through the book redeemed itself. The plot began to thicken and the action started to flow. It was an action-packed ending that really was loaded. I do wish that the author would have made the book more interesting earlier on. The ending did redeem the slowness, and the characters were certainly some of the best I have seen in a long time.



For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com



Tony Peters


Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping

http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!