Monday, November 15, 2010

Book Review- Peter Lerangis- Spy X: The Code

Peter Lerangis- Spy X: The Code (Scholastic 2004) 2.75 Stars

When Andrew and Evie move to yet another new town they never could have pictured what it would be like. With their father being a military man and their mother having disappeared a year ago, they move around a lot. Their mother left a note for them when she left and now they have received a mysterious package from what they assume to be their uncle. They are not sure who they can trust and just what is going on.

I never really got into this book at any point in time. It was alright, but not overly interesting. I do however think that the next instalment in this series would be better. I loved the characters in this book, they were very well done. It is certainly a character driven novel. The plot was slow moving, but did build up towards the end, leaving it off for an interesting start to a next novel. I am not sure how interested kids would be in this novel, but there may be kids who would like it.

For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com

Tony Peters

Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping

http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!