Thursday, July 23, 2009

Book Review- Catherine Coulter- Double Take


Catherine Coulter- Double Take (G.P. Putnam’s Sons 2007) 3 Stars

Julia Ransom’s husband was killed recently and the police believed that she had done it, but due to lack of evidence they were forced to release her. Now that she is out a mysterious man is trying to kill her. Agent Stone believes that the two events are connected and he intends to get to the bottom of it, reopening the murder case.
This novel had potential of being intriguing and filled with fast-paced action, but it did not quite meet my expectations of a good suspense novel. Don’t take me wrong, it was a good novel, just not as good as it could have been. Some of the events were not very plausible and the ending was completely predictable. Even the characters could have had more depth than they did.
I would recommend Double Take to Catherine Coulter fans.

For more of my reviews check out my website, http://www.tonypeters.webs.com/

Tony Peters
Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!