Thursday, September 3, 2009

Book Review- Lee Child- Die Trying


Lee Child- Die Trying (Jove 2005) 4 Stars

Jack Reacher stops to help a lady and finds himself kidnapped along with the woman. Handcuffed in the back of a truck, he finds himself taken across the States. When he finally finds out what the ransom is he cannot believe what he hears. He knows that he must get both the woman and him out before it is too late, even if it means his death.

This book was fairy fast–paced and action-filled. I enjoyed reading it. The plot was great, although I am not sure if all of it was completely plausible, hence the lower star-count than the last book. The villains in this novel were very interesting and although they were the ones against Reacher, I couldn’t help but enjoy the scenes containing their characters. The setting was wonderful and went across many States, ending up in one not seen in a lot of books, I will not say which one as it would give away some of the plot.

I recommend this novel to Lee Child fans, or anyone looking for a good thriller.

For more of my reviews, check out my website, http://www.tonypeters.webs.com/

Tony Peters
Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping
www.eloquentbooks.com/kidsonacase.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!