Thursday, August 6, 2009

Book Review- Jess C Scott- EyeLeash: a blog novel


Jess C Scott- EyeLeash: a blog novel (http://www.jesscscott.com/ 2009) 2 Stars

This review was upon request by author. Jade and Novan communicate via chat and are finding themselves, which is something many teens struggle with today. They will explore many issues, all of which are relevant for today and will be relevant tomorrow.

When I got the book in the mail my first thought was just how much I love the cover, it is unique, creative, and eye catching. I would have liked to see a little less sex, even though it is a major issue for teens. I thought that I could get past the blog/msn type of setup, but in the end I found it very distracting. I do think that the book covers a lot great teenage issues and I applaud the author for all that she managed to cover. Jess C Scott does have a writing talent it just isn’t my kind of thing.

This novel is not one that I will slap my personal recommendation on. You may like it if you love talking on msn, or are a teen in search of who you are.

For more of my reviews check out my website, http://www.tonypeters.webs.com/

Tony Peters
Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!