Sunday, August 2, 2009

Book Review- James Patterson- Cat & Mouse

James Patterson- Cat & Mouse (Warner Books 1998) 4 Stars

Gary Soneji is back and he is coming for Alex Cross’s blood. He does not intend to kill him outright instead he wants to play a deadly game of cat and mouse. At the same time another deadly serial killer is on the loose and he is killing people all over the globe. Mr. Smith and Soneji believe that Alex Cross is the only one who can take them on, but can Cross survive two deadly killers?

The intensity of this novel was great, although the two killers thing got to be a little annoying at times. I loved some of the twists that Patterson inserted and as usual I enjoyed another Cross novel. The depth of the characters never ceases to amaze me. Patterson creates some of the scariest/creepiest villains. I do not think that a better title could have been chosen for the book, Cat & Mouse suited it perfectly. I enjoyed the return of Soneji as he is my favourite villain so far in the series.

I would recommend this book to mystery and thriller lovers, as well as Patterson fans.

For more of my book reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com

Tony Peters
Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping
www.eloquentbooks.com/kidsonacase.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!