Thursday, June 13, 2019

Struggling

I am really struggling lately. My heart keeps giving me troubles, stopping or slowing. Scary and makes me think my heart condition is coming back, and I have to await a cardiologist appointment for months. IN a lot of pain and can do hardly anything without being out of breath.
I trust that God will provide and bring about healing or a solution. That being said it is hard to stay positive when I am so exhausted all the time and have pain dragging me down. God is good though and I know HE has a plan, even if I can't see it right now. I need all of your prayers and support in this.
Thank you to all who already pray.

Tony

1 comment:

  1. Awe honey. You will get through this. You are strong. I hope they can find answers soon. Aunty loves you and always here for you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!