Monday, July 2, 2018

Beautiful Love


Beautiful Love
Your beauty, your beauty, where to start?
You are like a beautiful sweet-smelling flower
One glance and I think I am in heaven
One look and I think I’ve seen an angel
Two looks and I know it must be true
We talk and all my troubles fade away
Our eyes meet and my heart races
You smile and I know I must be in love
We hug and I can’t stop thinking of forever
You say I love you and my world spins
If this is love, never let it stop
If this is a dream, I hope I never wake up
My head says dream on, but my heart says it’s real
Either way, I don’t care, as long as you are with me

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed. Feel free to let me know your thoughts in the comments, and share this. Just make sure you give credit where credit is due. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!