Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Babbling On Poem


A fun poem entry today for those starting summer holidays. And those with children complaining of boredom. The cure? Get them writing, reading, or heading outdoors!

Babbling On
What to do? What to write?
I want to write so bad it hurts
My head says yes, my hand agrees
My brain is overused and stressed
Losing interest, unfocused
The words just will not come
From my tired and overheated mind
My heart won’t guide my pen
For it is to preoccupied with love
How can I write
In such a state as this?
Guess I’ll just write nothing
Cause nothing’s coming to mind
You simply can’t write what isn’t there
I think I’ll just go to sleep
Cause I’m feeling
             So v
                       e
                          r
                               y
                                   
                                   t
                                                   i            
                                           r
                                             e
                                                 d

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Thanks for reading. Hope you all enjoy your summer holidays. Remember I don't mind you sharing, just give credit where credit is due!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!