Thursday, June 21, 2018

ABC's For God


Here is another poem that I wrote years ago. Kind of fun to look at now that I have kids.

ABC's for God

Absolute power He holds in His Holy hands
Beautiful and mighty is His precious name
Celebrate for He has given us salvation
Dance for the heavenly reward is in sight
Eternity with my Holy Savior is my reward
Forgiveness has been granted for my sins
Given freedom by the Holy Lamb of God
Happy to be in the presence of His Holiness
Intrigued by the thought of eternity with Him
Jesus paid the price for all who believe
King of Kings, I shout for all to hear
Lord of Lords, the angels shout in return
Magnificent is the glory of His name
Nations bow down at His glorious feet
Offering praises to their Majestic King
Pouring their pleading hearts out to Him

Qualms and fears disappear with their faith
Righteousness they know they have found
Save me Lord! They all cry out desperately
Trust has been put in the omnipotent Savior
Understanding their need for a miracle
Victory can only be found in the Lord
Wondrous is the grace and mercy of God
X-alted rightfully above all else, worthy
You only, can they trust with their souls
Zealous for Your honor they have become

Now I know my ABC’s, Lord help me remember Thee



Thanks for reading. don't mind you sharing this, just ask before copying the poem. Copyrighted. Feel free to let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!