Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Book Review- Ridley Pearson- the Pied Piper



Ridley Pearson- the Pied Piper (Hyperion Books 1999) 3.5 Stars



A series of kidnappings jumping from city to city has come to Seattle. Now Boldt and his team must put an end to this spree before it destroys his family. On a case that will involve the FBI and take them across the country, the stakes are high and the lives of children are at risk.



This was certainly not the greatest work that I have seen by this author, but still not a bad book. I found that the plot overall was good, but was dragged down by a lot of fluff. It was much longer than it really needed to be. I also thought that the whole LaMoia-Hill scenes could have been eliminated as it really distracted from the main plot. The ending was really good and quite intense, it redeemed the slower sections. The characters were good, but I have seen better by him. Overall I am not sure whether I would recommend this novel.



For more of my reviews check out my website, www.tonypeters.webs.com



Tony Peters


Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping


http://authortonypeters.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!