Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Vote my book as Reader's Choice Award!

As you all know I had my book published last fall. Well now I have been entered in the Saskatchewan Book Awards in the category of Reader's Choice Award, this category is quite full with titles, so I need your help. Please vote for my book Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping. The award is worth $2,000 so your help would really be appreciated.

The winner of this award is the book which receives the most votes during the voting period which this year is September 1 to September 30, 2009.
Voting takes place online at the Regina Public Library's website: http://www.reginalibrary.ca/ <http://www.reginalibrary.ca/>

or printed Ballots may be placed in the ballot boxes set up at any participating SK Public Library.

Thank you all so much!

Tony Peters
Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping
www.eloquentbooks.com/KidsOnACase.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below. I would love to hear your opinion on my posts!